*adjusts fur coat and oversized shades*
I've been tagged by Susan of She's Becoming Doughmesstic!
Everyone knows that you are a nobody until you are tagged for a Meme. (Please wait until the end of my post for autographs.)
Who KNEW that someone found me so interesting and intoxicatingly off the hook that they were just DYING to know more about moi?! (I mean sure there is the slight possibility that they dont really care, and just needed to add a random blog to their list, but I prefer to believe I am just that fly)
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
And now without further adieu for all my fans/peeps/stalkers here is the 411 on your royal flyness:
1. I wore red shoes on my wedding (as seen by the picture in my blog header).
2. I met some of my best friends on the internet on theknot.com while planning my wedding.
3. Contrary to the opinion of million of women my wedding day was not the best day of my life. Don't get me wrong. It was absolutely fabulous and more amazing than anything I could have ever imagined, but the best day of my life...was the next day...when I woke up in the arms of my husband for the first time.
4. I have never in my life been drunk, and before my honeymoon (where I had a glass of white wine and literally passed out on the dinner table) I had never even tasted alcohol. Not ever.
5. I am addicted to my blackberry. Seriously. I can't function without it. I think I should seek therapy. If it takes me longer than 5 seconds to find it in my bag I immediately break out in a cold sweat and have to empty it out on the nearest surface.
6. I still get misty eyed when I talk about my cat who died 3 years ago. I MISS YOU POOKIE!
Ok enough about me. Here are some blogs that I feel are in the same realm of fabulosity that I am:
*disclaimer: I realize sometimes it is annoying when someone tags you for a Meme, but that is the price we pay for fame*
Now, Now, don't get all cranky. We have to appease our fans after all;)