Wednesday, September 3, 2008

OK, OK, I know I'm late


My apologies for making you wait such an inordinate amount of time between posts, but I was away (yes again. I know, I'm sorry). These last few days of summer seem to be flying by, and I barely have time to shave my legs before the next recipe is up on everyone's blog. So without further adieu I give you Chunky Peanut Butter and Oatmeal Chocolate Chipsters (or crack cookies, which is what i'm calling them from now on, because these suckers are dangerously addictive).

This weeks recipe was chosen by Stefany from Proceed With Caution, and Stefany my dear you are a goddess for this pick. I briefly considered not making them (i am being measured for my straitjacket as we speak) due to the fact that I am not a huge peanut butter fan (an understatement considering just the smell makes me want to vomit; no i dont like chocolate peanut butter cups either), but thank the heavens for Operation Baking GALS! (i'm sending these to the troops) or I would never have attempted these.




These cookies are sinful. One bite of these will have all sorts of profanities spewing forth from your delicate lips. I, in good conscience, would not be able to eat one of these in front of my grandma because I might get my teeth knocked out (grandma don't play she will back hand me, and leave me with a broken lip and no teeth). These cookies are so #@$%^&* good that you will offer sexual favors in return for them. No joke. And the cookie dough...OH.MY.GOD dont get me started on this satanic cookie dough. The cookie dough in itself is a feast of flavors and textures that just have your mind wondering into the most wicked places...Lets just say these cookies are your one way ticket to hell. Make them now. You'll be in good company...I promise;)

Be sure to check out the Tuesdays with Dorie blogroll to see everyone else's crack cookies.

You can find the recipe here @ Proceed With Caution.

XOXO
Stay Sweet;)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

they really are good aren't they? i don't like the smell of PB either, but since you could hardly taste it in these cookies (though it must've helped the chewiness of them, or something) it was just fine. crack cookies, so true!

Anonymous said...

"Late" only counts for periods and paychecks. ;)

These ARE crack cookies. I had to get them the hell out of my house.

Anonymous said...

That's one tough grandma!!! haha They look great!

CB said...

Crack cookies. Hilarious.
Clara @ iheartfood4thought

Alicia Foodycat said...

I am not much of a baker but these I have to try!

Jules Someone said...

Glad you enjoyed these so much!

Jaime said...

these are definitely addicting, i agree!

~Kimberly said...

Great job! I just joined baking gals and held off on sending cookies this round, but should have because of all the cookies this recipe made. I love your title by the way!

Shari said...

I totally agree with you on renaming them crack cookies. I'm enjoying way more than my share this week!!

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. I'm not really a cookie person and I ate five of these suckers, before I packed them into the freezer just to stop the temptation!